RETURNS & EXCHANGES
7 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want your space to feel perfect. That’s why we offer a 7-day return policy on all Season Living orders. You can initiate a return or exchange up to 7 days from the date of delivery. If you decide your piece isn’t quite right,we are here to help.
You can exchange any product in your order up to 7 days after delivery for any reason once, free of charge.
If you decide to exchange that item again (i.e. more than once) you will be responsible for any forward and return shipping fees.
All exchanges must be made with the original Season Living packaging. If you do not have the original packaging on hand, you will be charged a $79 repackaging fee per item.
Our team will work with you to coordinate a day and time that works to simultaneously drop off your new item and pick up your exchange. If the item you are exchanging for costs less than the original item, we’ll refund the difference to your credit card. If the new item costs more, we will charge the difference while setting up the exchange
If you decide your piece isn’t quite right, you have up to 7 days from the date of delivery to return your item(s).
You can return your Season Living product for any reason — even if you just change your mind. To ensure a successful return, please make sure that your piece is in as-new condition, and that you have the original packaging on hand. All returns will incur a $29-$159 return-shipping fee.
Please note, returns must be made in the original packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, there is an additional $79 per item repackaging fee.
Damage and claim
- Ensure if any damage has been incurred in transit, then the Proof of Delivery docket, must be marked as DAMAGED GOODS prior to signing.
- Consignments where inspection prior to signing off to the driver is not possible, must be marked as STI (Subject to Inspection), and the matter must be reported to SeasonLiving within 24hours of delivery.
- Keep the goods in question in case we need to inspect and/or salvage.
- Evidence of damage of goods, ie. Photo’s
- Evidence of damage of packaging internally and externally, ie. Photo’s
- Ensure that the goods are packaged and presented adequately to withstand handling, transport and storage.
- SeasonLiving will assess each claim on its merits